If you are a friend of action and adventure, then you are in the right place. The routes you can follow are:
- To the Hill of St. George: 2 km from the center of the village is the chapel of Agios Georgios. The view towards Kato Potamia, Valaora and Lepiana is magnificent.
- To Platania: 4 km from the center of the village, it is an area of special beauty. Exquisite plane trees, a chapel dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin, a cold water fountain and plenty of play space. The route takes place on a dirt road through fir forest.
Starting from Granitsa in the direction of Kato Potamia, where there is the traditional watermill and the wire bridge, we can follow the following routes – activities:
- Excursion to the gorge of Bozonikos and the bridge of Templa
- Pilgrimage to Tatarna Monastery
- Rafting and kayaking in Acheloos (upon agreement)
- Excursion to Lake Kremastas and a small cruise in the waters of the locals (upon agreement)
- A visit to the historical cypress in the shadow of which Kosmas Aitolos prophesied the liberation of Greece from the Turkish yoke, in the homonymous settlement of Praskia.
- Visit the Manoli bridge on the Agrafiotis river, in the waters of which you can also swim in the summer months.